Pacheco Ross Architects
Galante Architecture Studio
Mitchell Associates Architects
FDDC Fire Department Design Consultants
Firehouse Design & Construction
Save the date!
September 28-30, 2015 - Sheraton Raleigh Hotel, 421 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 2760
Registration opens September 1, 2014.
What makes the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Symposium the best choice?
- It’s the original station design symposium. It was developed by fire service personnel and is run by fire service personnel.
- Our speakers include many fire service personnel. They know what works and what doesn’t.
- Attendees get a CD of handouts from the presentations to take home and use for future reference.
- Our “Station Design” awards program is judged by six fire service personnel with degrees in architecture.
- Our judges for the “Station Design” awards program come from all across the country.
- We offer a wider array of topics — something for first-timers as well as something for returning attendees.
- We offer many door prizes from our exhibitors.
- F.I.E.R.O. is a non-profit fire service agency. All money generated from the symposium goes into next year’s symposium.
Building and maintaining fire stations and training facilities are major expenditures for any community. Be a responsible caretaker of the funds you are provided by making sure you have all the information to make the best long-term decisions for your community.