September 25-27, 2017
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
421 S. Salisbury St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
Air Vacuum Corporation
Bignell Watkins Hasser Architects, P.C.
Fire Rescue TV
Hughes Group Architects
Manns Woodward Studios
Mitchell Associates Architects
Perlman Architects of Arizona
Samaha Associates, PC
- ADW Architects
- Air Vacuum Corporation
- APS Firehouse Alerting
- Armor-Tuff Flooring
- Bignell Watkins Hasser Architects, P.C.
- BKV Group
- Butler Human Services Furniture
- CR architecture + design
- Clopay Building Products
- Door Engineering
- D.R. Reynolds Company, Inc.
- Fire Fighter Cancer Foundation
- Firefighter Cancer Support Network
- FIRST-IN by WESTNET
- Galante Architecture Studio
- Groves, Inc./Ready Rack
- H2M architects + engineers
- Hughes Group Architects
- KZF Design, Inc.
- LeMay Erickson Willcox Architects
- Manns Woodward Studios
- Mitchell Associates Architects
- Perlman Architects of Arizona
- PURVIS Systems, Inc.
- Samaha Associates, PC
- Stewart-Cooper-Newell Architects
- United Financial
- US Digital Designs
- Ward Diesel NO SMOKE
Register today: September 25-27, 2017
Register today before this years symposium is full!
Cost per person: $545.00
Cost per person for three or more: $495.00
Attention Potential Sponsors and Exhibitors: Our exhibit space is sold out. However, we may be able to secure additional space if there is enough interest. If you wish to sponsor and/or exhibit, please email Robert Tutterow no later than Thursday, August 24th. We will secure a 50% deposit upon your confirmation, the deposit will be refunded if we are unable to secure space, it will be used toward your full payment if we are able to secure space. You will be notified no later than Friday, August 25th if we secure more space.
The Sheraton is completely sold out but the Marriott next door has rooms available.
Call: 919-833-1120 for more information.
2017 F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Symposium Call for Presentations
F.I.E.R.O., host of the premier fire station design conference in the country, is looking for cutting edge presentations for the 2017 symposium. We are looking for presenters and presentations that will help us create a conference that engages, challenges and educates the fire service in all things related to fire station design.
2016 Design Awards winners posted!
F.I.E.R.O. is pleased to announce the 2016 Design Award winners. We would like to thank all the fire departments and architects that submitted entries this year.
The next Fire Station Design Symposium is coming soon. Register now!
How can you build a fire station that's safe, functional, and productive while being a good steward of your community's resources? A fire station is such a key asset and such a big expense that it's wise to get expert guidance straight from the source.
That's how the F.I.E.R.O.(Fire Industry Education Resource Organization) Fire Station Design Symposium came to be.
It has been a hallmark of F.I.E.R.O. to hold programs developed and run by fire fighters. In 2000, F.I.E.R.O. saw a need to bring together fire service leaders, architects, and contractors from around the country to learn from each other about one of the industry's costliest investments and most cost-intensive resources.
That gathering turned into an annual Fire Station Design Symposium that is the best in the industry for many reasons:
- The country’s original fire station design conference features fire service personnel who know from experience the best path to take and the pitfalls to avoid.
- The symposium remains the premier place to prepare for building effective, safe, and cost-efficient fire stations that meet the needs of your firefighters and your community.
- The fire station design awards program, judged by fire service personnel who have architecture degrees, highlights the best examples of fire station design from the past year.
- You will become familiar with the process including: identifying your department’s needs, selecting an architect, planning and designing the project, health and safety considerations, getting community support, and more.
- You’ll make contacts with fire service and architecture professionals from around the country who can continue to be a resource after the symposium ends.
- Whether you’re preparing to build a new fire station or renovate an existing one, the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Design Symposium gives you the knowledge you need to make the best decisions for your department and community.