Save the date!
March 20-22, 2017
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
421 S. Salisbury St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
Registration opens soon.
Save the dates! September 26-28, 2016
Call for Presentations - Deadline is February 28, 2016
F.I.E.R.O., host of the premier fire station design conference in the country, is looking for cutting edge presentations for the 2016 symposium. We are looking for presenters and presentations that will help us create a conference that engages, challenges and educates the fire service in all things related to fire station design. Download a submission form below for more detailed information and instructions for submitting your proposal.
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel Online Hotel Reservations
F.I.E.R.O. has reserved a block of rooms for our Fire Station Design Symposium guests at our host hotel, The Sheraton Raleigh Hotel. These rooms are available at a special symposium rate on a first come, first served basis. Act quickly to enjoy the convience of staying at the host hotel!
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel Online Reservations - 2016 Fire Station Design Symposium
The Most Comprehensive Fire Station Design Event EVER
We understand that building and maintaining fire stations and training facilities are major expenditures for any community - it is our goal to prepare you to be an informed and prepared steward of your community's funds.
Be a responsible caretaker of the funds you are provided by making sure you have all the information to make the best long-term decisions for your community.
What makes the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Symposium the best choice?
- It's the original station design symposium. It was developed by fire service personnel and is run by fire service personnel.
- The symposium is geared toward existing AND new stations and training facilities.
- Our speakers include many fire service personnel. They know what works and what doesn't.
- Attendees get a USB thumb drive with handouts from the presentations to take home and use for future reference.
- Our Fire Station Design awards program is judged by six fire service personnel with degrees in architecture.
- Our judges for the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Design awards program come from all across the country.
- We offer a wider array of topics--something for first-timers as well as something for returning attendees.
- F.I.E.R.O. is a non-profit fire service agency. All money generated from the symposium goes into next year's symposium.