Save the date!
March 20-22, 2017
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
421 S. Salisbury St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
Registration opens soon.
Save the dates! September 26-28, 2016
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel Online Hotel Reservations
F.I.E.R.O. has reserved a block of rooms for our Fire Station Design Symposium guests at our host hotel, The Sheraton Raleigh Hotel. These rooms are available at a special symposium rate on a first come, first served basis. Act quickly to enjoy the convience of staying at the host hotel!
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel Online Reservations - 2016 Fire Station Design Symposium
The Most Comprehensive Fire Station Design Event EVER
We understand that building and maintaining fire stations and training facilities are major expenditures for any community - it is our goal to prepare you to be an informed and prepared steward of your community's funds.
Be a responsible caretaker of the funds you are provided by making sure you have all the information to make the best long-term decisions for your community.
What makes the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Symposium the best choice?
- It's the original station design symposium. It was developed by fire service personnel and is run by fire service personnel.
- The symposium is geared toward existing AND new stations and training facilities.
- Our speakers include many fire service personnel. They know what works and what doesn't.
- Attendees get a USB thumb drive with handouts from the presentations to take home and use for future reference.
- Our Fire Station Design awards program is judged by six fire service personnel with degrees in architecture.
- Our judges for the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Design awards program come from all across the country.
- We offer a wider array of topics--something for first-timers as well as something for returning attendees.
- F.I.E.R.O. is a non-profit fire service agency. All money generated from the symposium goes into next year's symposium.