We regret to inform you that as of 12PM March 6, 2014, participant registration for the 2014 Fire Station Symposium is full and therefore closed. We apologized for any inconvenience and hope you attend our F.I.E.R.O. symposiums in the future.
Pacheco Ross Architects
Galante Architecture Studio
Mitchell Associates Architects
FDDC Fire Department Design Consultants
Firehouse Design & Construction
March 17-19, 2014 - Sheraton Raleigh Hotel, 421 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 2760
The F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Symposium sleeping block at the Sheraton has expired. Rooms are now subject to availability. Here is a link to check: http://www.sheratonraleigh.com
If the Sheraton is full, we suggest the Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown, 600 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27603. It is on the R-Line. The R-Line is a free bus service in the downtown area. The Sheraton (site of the Symposium) is one of the stops on the R-Line. http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/hampton-inn-and-suites-raleigh-downtown-RDUDWHX/index.html
Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities
Would you like to reach customers at an event where everyone is solely focused on the products and services you provide—and at an affordable price? The F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Symposium offers you this unique opportunity! Learn more here.
Deadline for exhibitor registration and payment: Friday, February 21, 2014
2012 Fire Station Design Awards Program
Click here for the 2012 winners
What makes the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Symposium the best choice?
- It’s the original station design symposium. It was developed by fire service personnel and is run by fire service personnel.
- Our speakers include many fire service personnel. They know what works and what doesn’t.
- Attendees get a CD of handouts from the presentations to take home and use for future reference.
- Our “Station Design” awards program is judged by six fire service personnel with degrees in architecture.
- Our judges for the “Station Design” awards program come from all across the country.
- We offer a wider array of topics — something for first-timers as well as something for returning attendees.
- We offer many door prizes from our exhibitors.
- F.I.E.R.O. is a non-profit fire service agency. All money generated from the symposium goes into next year’s symposium.
Building and maintaining fire stations and training facilities are major expenditures for any community. Be a responsible caretaker of the funds you are provided by making sure you have all the information to make the best long-term decisions for your community.