Attendance is limited to 250. Register now before the Fire Station Design Symposium is full!
What makes the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Symposium the best choice?
- It’s the original station design symposium. It was developed by fire service personnel and is run by fire service personnel.
- Our speakers include many fire service personnel. They know what works and what doesn’t.
- Attendees get a CD of handouts from the presentations to take home and use for future reference.
- Our “Station Design” awards program is judged by six fire service personnel with degrees in architecture.
- Our judges for the “Station Design” awards program come from all across the country.
- We offer a wider array of topics — something for first-timers as well as something for returning attendees.
- We offer many door prizes from our exhibitors.
- F.I.E.R.O. is a non-profit fire service agency. All money generated from the symposium goes into next year’s symposium.
Building and maintaining fire stations and training facilities are major expenditures for any community. Be a responsible caretaker of the funds you are provided by making sure you have all the information to make the best long-term decisions for your community.