September 27-30, 2015 Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
is limited to 250!
Register now before the Fire
Station Design Symposium is full!
We apologize, but unfortunately, there are no more sleeping rooms available at the Sheraton. However, F.I.E.R.O. has a block of rooms reserved at the Holiday Inn at a great rate of $98 (plus 12.75% tax). This is the nearest hotel with room availability and is a walkable half-mile to the Sheraton.
The Holiday Inn
320 Hillsborough St.
Raleigh, NC 27603
Direct link for reservations
Or call toll-free: 1-855-914-1878
What makes the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Symposium the best choice?
- It’s the original station design symposium. It was developed by fire service personnel and is run by fire service personnel.
- Our speakers include many fire service personnel. They know what works and what doesn’t.
- Attendees get a CD of handouts from the presentations to take home and use for future reference.
- Our “Station Design” awards program is judged by six fire service personnel with degrees in architecture.
- Our judges for the “Station Design” awards program come from all across the country.
- We offer a wider array of topics — something for first-timers as well as something for returning attendees.
- We offer many door prizes from our exhibitors.
- F.I.E.R.O. is a non-profit fire service agency. All money generated from the symposium goes into next year’s symposium.
Building and maintaining fire stations and training facilities are major expenditures for any community. Be a responsible caretaker of the funds you are provided by making sure you have all the information to make the best long-term decisions for your community.